Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

Target For June 2014

The start of a new month, and a glorious day here in Cambridge today. So, what can I expect in June?

Well we still have masses of meetings so I expect I'll still be laying 8 to 10 horses each day. I see no reason that my 90% strike rate will change. Nor for that matter the average odds of matched lays at 8.55.

Last month, I didnt post it (should have done) but I wanted to be making £50 per day by the end of the month. So I am delighted that I averaged £49 every day over May. I think I can aim for a little higher now.

Be aware though; I AM OVERSTAKING! It's something I would never recomend...ever. But I am bank building and I want to make the most of the amount of racing over the summer. No point in being cautious now when there are 10 lays each day only for the flat season to end and I am resrticted to 4 or 5 lays each day...and that's if we have a reasonable winter!

When I started on 1 May I had 8 losing lays in my bank...yes, just 8! 8 unsuccessful lays in a row and I was wiped out. As my bank has increased I have slowly increased stakes but not in line with the increase in bank. As I write this now I have 13 lays in the bank. That's still not brilliant, but better.

I mentioned in my post that I will cover my staking soon.

So, my target for this month is to average £60 per day over the 30 days...well. we must have something to aim for :)))

Cheers,

Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment